We are currently sourcing for MACHINE OPERATOR to fill the vacancy in our client’s factory.
· Operate Machines as per the instructions received
· Ensure adequate raw materials stock
· Check Defects and Ensure Timely Correction
· Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned machine by carrying out machine preparation in a timely manner.
· Adheres to GMP/GHK standards in his Shift, hands over his area with 100% compliance to GMP/GHK, executes GMP Audit as per planned weekly calendar, executes CAP as part of implementation from GMP/GHK Audit
· Strict compliance with the safety procedures
· Maintain hygienic working conditions
· Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. TS, Viscosity, Sealing, etc.)
· Strict adherence to the requirements of ISO 9001 quality system, all other Management systems and TCCC Standards, all statutory and regulatory requirements
· Documents all machine events in production log book and all other required documentation on the shop floor.
Minimum of OND in Food Science, Engineering other Science related field.
At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Must be able to communicate effectively and pay attention to details.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com