A reputable company in Ikeja is recruiting for a business development Officer who would be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase company sales and profits. They would identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
* Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
* Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
* Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
* Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
* Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
* Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
* Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
* Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Qualification and Requirement
* Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
* Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
* The ability to travel as needed.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
* Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Strong business acumen.
Salary: N70,000 plus commission
Qualified and interested candidates should send cv to email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” as subject of mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org